Graph paper is also known as the grid paper, squared paper or coordinate paper this is simply a paper to write which has printed small lines over it which makes a structure like as of regular grid. We mostly use these lines like as a guide for the purpose of plotting any mathematical function or any kind of experimental data and to draw the two-dimensional graph, you can easily found this it in the field of mathematics or engineering or in the notebooks of laboratory work also known as lab files. You can get it informs one is in the loose form and other is in the bound form like as of notebooks. It ad used in which was used commercially by Dr Buxton of England who later on has a patent over the paper, this sheet was printed with rectangle shaped coordinated grids and was attributed in 1794.
After a century of this discovery E.H. Moore who was a mathematician in the University of Chicago at that time, he advocated the use of this paper which was having the squared lines for the students of universities and high schools. In 1906, H.S Hall and S.R Knight published an edition which was named as Algebra for Beginners in which he wrote a very good statement stated as ” the paper you are going to use is needed to be of good quality and should be ruled with the inches and tenths of inches accurately and precisely. By the experience, he also says that anything which is small in size and in the hands of a beginner is mostly worthless. There are also different types of format available in it let us come to know that :
1. Quad paper – The quad paper is also known as the quadrille paper which means small square it has been derived from the French word. It is common in which is having a light blue or grey coloured printed sparse grid at the edge of the paper. This paper is having two, four or five squared and mostly used in US and Canada for those works which do not require too much amount of detail to be included. The metric paper which is composed of sparse grid generally contains one or two squared in the region of every one cm.
2. Engineering paper or Engineer’s pad – This paper is traditionally printed with the light green color or with tan translucent paper , this paper usually contains four, five or ten squares in the region of every inch. On the back side of each paper, you will see some grid lines which are printed at back and in the front show they show as fainted lines. You will also see that every page consist unprinted margin lines, when the paper gets photocopied or scanned then these grid lines do not appear on the paper in these copies which shows or appear the work as neat and clean with uncluttered appearance. In US and Canada, there were some professors who wanted that their students should complete their work on these engineering paper.
3. Millimetre paper – This is the paper which is used for the technical drawings and contain ten squares in 1 cm.
4. Hexagonal paper – In this paper, you will see the hexagons instead of the square you can easily use this paper for the mapping of geometric tiled or tesselated designed.
5. Isometric graph paper or 3D graph paper – It is basically a triangular shaped paper, which contains a series of three degrees or forming an equilateral triangle with the grid of 60° at the small triangles. After it, these small triangles are arranged in a group of 6 in such a way that they form a hexagon. As the name says we can use it for the isometric view or for the pseudo-three-dimensional views. As the other functions include these papers can easily be used for the designing of triangle point embroidery on items, we can also use this paper to draw angles on it with correct measurement.
6. Logarithmic paper – On this paper rectangles are drawn which vary in their width which corresponds to the logarithmic scales and used for the semi-log plots or for the log plots.
7. Normal probability paper – It is also one of the types, by which also have rectangular formed grids with different variable widths. The probability about it is designed in such a way that the graph is represented in a straight line which means that you can use it for the normal probability plot.
8. Polar coordination paper – In which contain concentric circles which are divided into small arcs or pie wedges for which we can plot in the polar coordination.
The graphs which are having a grid over them are sometimes also known as the Cartesian graph because the squares present on it and they are used for the measurement of maps present on to the Cartesian coordinate system. We can also get this paper without having any kind of lines but this will have some dots which will be presented at the point of intersection of those lines. So , today here we are going to provide you different types by, which can be download easily from our site without any kind of problem and charges as these all are available absolutely free of cost.
Printable Graph Paper Full Page
As we have also told you earlier that this is different types and various designs or shapes on which we can easily draw our statistical data or graphs in perfect manner with exact calculative measures, now we are going to provide you in the Printable format which will cover the full page of printer sheet as you can make your graph easily and conveniently. If you wanted to get it then here you will find a download link you have to simply download the paper and then have a print of it. You will get it completely free of cost and now you are ready to use it for your any graphical representation either personal or professional.
Free Graph Paper Download
It is a very important part especially of mathematics which is being used for a very long time to represent perfect graphic measures. In around 19th and 20th century the sale about it was very high but after the invention of the personal computer, it has been decreased drastically. As everyone is being digital and mostly prefer to have a soft format of every data therefore here we are providing you the format for your PC, you can easily download it here without spending any cost and after it, you are free to use it with your PC or laptop.
Graph Paper PDF
There are various formats in which we love to save our data or have it in a particularly favourable or convenient format, therefore, keeping this as a priority we have brought up these paper in the PDF form which is one of the well known and most liked formats of keeping any data to be stored with you. So, we are here providing you in the PDF form as this will help you in keeping your data safe and secure because after saving data we cannot edit it although you can convert the file in any other form editing of data in PDF form is quite difficult that is why it is more protected and loved format to download.
Printable Graph paper with Axis
It is used mostly in mathematics to draw graphs or show graphical mathematical representation. There is basically 2 axis which is x and y-axis that is used on it, at the horizontal line we mention it as the x-axis and the vertical line is basically represented as the y-axis and at the centre point where these both axis intersect with each other is known as the origin. This axis paper helps a lot in getting proper knowledge of line, curves etc being drawn within graph so if you require the axis graph then you can download it easily from our site and after that, you can also have the print of it for your further use.
Custom Graph Paper
Sometimes we do not find the exact about your choice or we require to mention some changes within it but in the previously formed papers to make changes is quite impossible, especially for those who require to make their own paper or wanted to create one. Those people can easily use custom graph generator to create one with their own choices. You can easily customize it or dot paper for an exact or particular specification like as of scaling size, dot color, distance, the width of a line or dot and much more.
Graph Paper Online Drawing
We not only use this in the mathematics or statistics. it is not only a means of representing graphical data with lines or curves, you can also use it with fine lines to make perfect drawings. There are many designs or patterns which require exact measurements and taking them manually is quite difficult therefore you can use it for creating perfect patterns or designs.
Graph Paper Template Word
As we are talking about it and its format then how can we be apart from this well-known format which is of the word. This is also one of the most demanded and used the format in the digital format as it allows you to make changes according to your own requirement and you are able to show your own creativity. So, if you do not like about it or wanted to make it more attractive then this format is best for you. Here you will find some templates about it in the word format.
Graph paper 1cm | Graph paper 8 1/2 x 11
There are various sizes about it are found but this size of which is 8 1/2 x 11 is the most used graph size especially for the official work or professional use. This size of the sheet on which graph lines are printed is known as the standard size that means if you need to graph anything but you do not know the size or any particular size measurements are not given then at that situation you should use this size for your sheet.
Printable Graph Paper A4
The general size in which we get sheets or printer’s sheet is available is A4 size as this is one of the favourable and easy to understand or good in appearance type size, therefore, you can also use it on A4 size but for this you do not need to do much effort6s as here we are providing you in the A4 size which are easy to be taken on the sheet. So, you just have to download and print the graph on A4 size sheet from here without any cost that is completely free.
Online Graph Paper
You can also find online it where you can complete your work online that is you need not to download or print anything just simply open it and start working over it after completing your work you can easily save it to your desktop. So, if you are not in hurry and wanted to complete your work right now then this will be the good option for you.
Free Graph Paper Template
There are various templates available about it, here we are going to share some of the best templates which can easily be used by you.
Interactive Graph Paper
It is mostly used in mathematics, it has coordinates over it which help you in making properly coordinated graphs without facing much trouble. You will also get the numbering on both axis this will make your work easier than ever so you can get the it from here.
Graph Paper Notebook
If you have to do lots of graph work then it is better to purchase it in a notebook and this is the reason why we are providing you with a notebook. Although you can also purchase the notebook from the market it costs too much therefore here you will find lots about it which you have to download and have a print of them after that you can easily staple them and form a free of cost notebook instead of spending your money.
Coordinate Graph Paper
We have also told you earlier about the coordinate in which you will get the previously mentioned coordinates over it and you will not be needed to mention them manually.
Polar Graph Paper
Polar paper is one which is having different radials and degrees over them and it is used in some specific graphical representations. So, you will be going to get it in a polar format at different angles or radius whichever is your requirement.
Blank Graph Paper
This is the last type about it by which we are going to introduce you as the name says about it in blank format you will be going to get the grid sheet of paper with lines or squares and rectangles on which you can make your own graphical representation as needed, you can also make it convert in any other form this is all up to your choice and requirement.